Well, a lot has happened since we last posted on our blog. For instance, we have a new house, a new baby and we've had lots of fun. Chelsey Belle Wilson was born on April 3, 2008. She is doing great and has a couple of sisters that love to maul her on a regular basis. Hope you enjoy the pictures of our recent family going-on's.......

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!
Dad and Chelsey in the Nursey.
Two very excited big sisters seeing Chelsey for the 1st time!

The 3 Amigos.....Katelyn, Lauren & Chelsey.
Katelyn and Chelsey.

Lauren and Chelsey.
Going to the Easter Egg Hunt.
Easter Sunday dresses in front of the house.
Chelsey in her Blessing Dress.
The Wilson Family...Chelsey seems to like us!
Strawberry Point with the girls!
Katelyn is a pink-clad hot rod on two wheels!

Babysitter Lauren on the job!









4 comments:
Lauren's face when seeing Chelsey for the first time is so priceless! and I love the one with Lauren and Chelsey asleep, yeah I'm so happy you put up new pics!
I love the Easter pic with thier sunglasses! so cute!!
what adorable girls, you are truly blessed. Those girls couldn't have gotten better parents!
Oops, I forgot to give you my name, it's Annalys & John. Melanie sent me her blog and I got into yours through that, glad I got to brouse and keep up with your adorable family!
Post a Comment